lunes, 17 de agosto de 2009

Hey! You're young! You have to enjoy life!...

...many times I have listened this and I think that I can't understand the meaning yet.
Why you have to be young to enjoy life? I think that a lot of adults and old people is enjoying life right now...

To enjoy life means to be an absolutely immature boy/girl? Means to do wathever you want to do without thinking about the feelings of the other people? If to enjoy life means that...I don't want to enjoy it.

Lately I've been talking with one of my friends and he has told me that he has splitted up with his girlfriend. The reasons why they have splitted up it's because she wanted to live and feel new experiences with new people (ej: having a realtionship with a girl or just go fucking arround with a lot of people). So...it's really that to enjoy life? Having new experiences, fucking a lot, drinking, smoking, making stupid things...

Maybe I'm the strange girl...but I don't really want to be like this girl I mentioned before. Has she thought about her ex-boyfriend feelings? or she is such an egoist person and she only wants to enjoy herself?

I'm young...but I'm not stupid. I don't need to hurt anyone to enjoy my life, I don't need to drink, to smoke, to fuck or to take drugs to be happy. I don't need to act like the person I'm not and I don't need to like anyone else...just to like myself.

I don't know if thinking like that is to be mature or immature, to be innocent or something like that. I just know that this is my way of thinking and my way of living, so please, try to understand me and think about all I have said.

Being young doesn't mean being a delinquent.

3 comentarios:

Mireia dijo...

Si te sirves de consuelo... no eres la única que vive con este estilo de vida. Y a mi me parece maduro, ingenuo, pero maduro. Lo se, algo contradicotrio, pero es lo que es. Maduro por darte cuenta de esto, ingenuo quiza por pensar que la gente te entendera y te aceptará por ello.. como bien sabes ^^U y habras vivo, no todo el mundo entiende este tipo de conducta.

Si te sirve de algo, el echo k seas asi es lo que hizo que me caieras bien y quisiera conocerte más. ^^ Quiza no sirve de mucho pero.... no soy la única, ni seré la unica que valora este tipo de cosas.

282008 dijo...

Yo estoy de acuerdo contigo, y no te preocupes por que la gente no te entienda, a mi tampoco me entienden, pero cuando acaban enganchad@s a algo, preñadas,con una enfermedad de transmisión sexual o, simplemente, asqued@s de esa vida llena de egoismo, entonces se dan cuenta de que no tenian razón, aunque tal vez sea demasiado tarde.

Por cierto, según me han dicho a mi siempre, la frase "eres joven, disfruta de la vida", que significa que debemos aprovechar ahora que somos jovenes, vigorosos, etc para hacer las cosas que no podremos hacer más tarde cuando las fuerzas empiecen a flaquear; lo que pasa es que much@s tergiversan el sentido de la frase para "justificar" su medio de vida.

Así que, en definitiva, no te desanimes, porque no eres la única que piensa así :)

Staff dijo...

¡¡¡Madre Mia, vaya tia!!!